Saturday, October 27, 2012

The cruel justice of an IPad IOS6

With my downloading of IOS 6 for this damn ipad a friend made me get to stay in touch with the world, I am confronted with a funny and sad kind of Karmic justice, proof of what a shitty little stop this life is.
Not that there aren't bigger bumps in the road, but in loosing Youtube, and this piece of shit won't give me any ways around it no matter how hard my efforts, to watch any video that doesn't come from the Apple Computer Company right now, I'm getting a taste of the censorship the Siamese workers experience putting this thing together in some sad place like guangdong. The sadness of the arrogance of the act, that a corporation is denying me access to basic portions of the internet experience since they made my portal, because they aren't making any money off of it one might infer, no matter what bullshit about not liking Flash Steve Jobs might have said, is a sad testamony to American domestic issues. Abroad it is a government that censors, no matter how liberal siam has become, or how enfranchised the vast majority of the people feel there, and here, in my country of birth, we are being controlled, quite literally as I write, by a computer company, and I try not to be doom and gloom, but in a pretty ghoulish and rediculously greedy way.. no matter how much Santa Monica hip and Cuppertino wisdom I am smugly being told I posses now with this machine, I am being reminded of the true wisdom of Bill Gates in creating a truly open place for innovation and dialogue, messy as it was, and I am pretty sure this is the last apple product I will ever buy... come on google, make a better tablet, would you please..

No comments:

Post a Comment